Haven't been doing much with this site, but now that I'm kind of getting some traffic I'm gonna start putting some more stuff on here. Starting next Friday the Webcomic 'Sky Pirates of Valindor' will be displaying my work as a guest artist. I'll be ran for the next fifteen weeks, so that means that for the next few months all your Sky Pirates are belong to me!

http://skypiratesofvalendor.com/spov/





I've been bouncing back and forth between this and another web site I have been trying to put up. Feel free to check out my gallery, both here and at Deviant Art.com... and my facebook page (Shannon Ritchie).

As far as events are concerned.. C2E2 in Chicago on March 18-21 and MegaCon in Orlando the following weekend are set to go... and maybe some more fun stuff in May. Nothing confirmed yet.

2-9-11